12 April 2007

Lacuna Coil - Within Me

The new video from Lacuna Coil: Within Me, from the album Karmacode.




The lyrics:

Something about you that makes me feel bad / I wasn't there when a thin line destroyed your soul / I search every corner there's nowhere to hide how I feel / Ignorance / Sacrifice / Some days it's harder / Let's face it, it's all about me / Deeply into your own / Deep within me / Life's crawling and wasting my days / Another night gone and I know there will be another way / I'm leading myself to be free in this eternal goodbye / / Something about you will make me stronger / Now I'm aware when a man falls / Rebound, My fault / I search every corner / Just nowhere to hide how I feel / Ignorance / Sacrifice / Some days it's harder / Let's face it, it's all about me / Deeply into your own / Deep within me / Life's crawling and wasting my days / Another night gone and I know there will be another way / I'm leading myself to be free in this eternal goodbye / Goodbye / Goodbye here I wanna be no more lies!

No comments: