27 April 2007

Megadeth - À Tout Le Monde [Set Me Free] Video

The video of À Tout Le Monde [Set Me Free] (2007 version), by Megadeth with Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil:




The lyrics:

Don't remember where I was/ I realized life was a game/ The more seriously I took things/ The harder the rules became/ I had no idea what it'd cost/ My life passed before my eyes/ I found out how little I accomplished/ All my plans denied/ / So as you read this know my friends/ I'd love to stay with you all/ Please smile when you think of me/ My body's gone that's all

À tout le monde / À tout mes amis / Je vous aime / Je dois partir / These are the last words/ I'll ever speak/ And they'll set me free/

If my heart was still alive/ I know it would surely break/ And my memories left with you/ There's nothing more to say/ Moving on is a simple thing/ What it leaves behind is hard/ You know the sleeping feel no more pain/ And the living are scarred/ À tout le monde / À tout mes amis / Je vous aime / Je dois partir / These are the last words/ I'll ever speak/ And they'll set me free/
So as you read this know my friends/ I'd love to stay with you all/ Please smile when you think of me/ My body's gone that's all

À tout le monde / À tout mes amis / Je vous aime / Je dois partir / These are the last words/ I'll ever speak/ And they'll set me free

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omelette du fromage